HyeSoosSong

6 Desember 2011


Singer Park Jung Hyun shared her know-hows on how to keep unwanted boys at bay.
On December 5th’s episode of MBC‘s ‘Come To Play‘, Park Jung Hyun shared her secret on how to turn down guys who ask for girls’ numbers.
Yoo Jae Suk asked the singer if she gives her number to guys that she’s attracted to, to which she replied, “Yes, but it depends on the person.”
When a guy I’m interested in asks, I give him my real number. But when a guy I’m not so interested asks for my number, I act like I can’t speak Korean,” she admitted, causing everyone on set to roar in laughter.
Park Jung Hyun bashfully explained that if a guy she didn’t like asks for her number, she usually pretends to have a thick American accent and will not enunciate the numbers properly.
Source & Image: Ilgan Sports

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ