HyeSoosSong

24 Desember 2011

Multi-entertainer Boom is ready to bring some Christmas cheer to your home with his beloved Mrs. Claus (a.k.a. Super Junior‘s Shindong).
On December 24th, Boom tweeted, “Everyone, Merry Christmas~I hope the singles out there stay strong.  Santa is real~~Let’s have a happy Christmas together ^^“.
Boom is seen riding a yellow reindeer in what looks to be a practice room. Standing beside him with his arms at his hips, Mrs. Claus Shindong looks like he’s ready to face all the Grinches in the world to ensure a happy Christmas.
Netizens jokingly commented, “Were you guys recording ‘Strong Heart‘?  Please deliver gifts to my home~“, “I wouldn’t feel lonely if I had you, even if I was single on Christmas“, and “Boom Oppa, take care of your health, fighting!!!

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ