HyeSoosSong

6 Desember 2011


Singer Jang Woo Hyuk has promised his fans that he’ll show them an amazing time at his concert in Japan.
He updated his me2day on December 4th with a post that read: “My Stage. Finally, a performance in Japan. I can’t believe I’m here, it’s bringing tears to my eyes. This is something I’ve thought about in my dreams. I promise you guys an amazing show tomorrow. If there’s anyone that feels the concert was a waste of money, I will personally reimburse you. I will show you what a great performance is supposed to look like. It needs to be done like this.”
In the photo, Jang Woo Hyuk confidently poses with a ‘V’ sign to express his sheer determination in pulling off a great show. The photo seems to have been taken during a soundcheck at the event facility.
Netizens who saw the photo left comments like, “Seeing how confident you are, I’m sure the show will be amazing” and “Wow, a personal guarantee?? Generous of him to offer reimbursement“.
Source & Image: OSEN

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ