HyeSoosSong

2 Desember 2011


As reported earlier, Jang Woo Hyuk has signed up for a Chinese drama called, “My Sileok Girlfriend“. Unfortunately, this caused a direct conflict with his promotion plans, and in the end, he was forced to choose between them.
On December 2nd, Jang Woo Hyuk wrote a tweet expressing his sorrow on being unable to promote his new album.
“I’m sad that filming for a Chinese drama overlapped with my domestic album promotions,” he said.“It’s really unfortunate. To my fans (who are like my family), please understand and respect my decision. For 3 months I’ve decided to go all-in filming for a Chinese drama. I will work hard and return.”
Netizens replied, “It’s really unfortunate that they overlapped. I hope that you will succeed as an actor”and “Since I won’t be able to see Jang Woo Hyuk’s performances, I’ll look forward to his awesome acting skills then.”
Jang Woo Hyuk had released his 4th mini-album, ‘Back to the Memories‘, in mid-November and was preparing to promote his title track of the same name.
A representative from Jang Woo Hyuk’s agency promised his fans, “As soon as he finishes filming the Chinese drama, he will meet his domestic fans again with a new album.”
Jang Woo Hyuk will be working with actress Nam Gyuri in this drama, who plays the role of a billionaire that lost her memories and moves into a man’s house to become a housekeeper. The drama is scheduled to air in mid-2012.

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ