HyeSoosSong

2 Desember 2011


Davichi‘s Kang Min Kyung recently shared a comical proof shot of herself and her fan-given snacks via Twitter.
On November 30th, Kang Min Kyung tweeted, “Late-night snacks my fans gave me. My favorite carrot cake, sashimi, pig’s feet, salmon salad! Wow~ how many places did you guys visit? I’ll eat it well.”
In the attached photo, Kang Min Kyung is seen holding onto her fan-given snacks while pretending to chow down her gigantic pig’s feet dish.
Netizens who saw the playful photo commented, “It looks like you’ll finish the pig’s feet in just one bite. haha“, “Do you not gain weight eating like that? I’m jealous“, and “Eat lots and gain strength!”
In related news, Kang Min Kyung was cast for the upcoming MBN sitcom “Vampire Idol” which will premier sometime in December.
Source + Photo: Star News via Naver

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ