HyeSoosSong

3 Desember 2011


During a recent interview, singer IU talked about her stance on pursuing further education.
She stated, “Up until my junior year of high school, I studied really hard. When I was in elementary and junior high school, I was class president a lot of the time. I really loved leadership. However, when I made my debut at the end of junior high school, my grades started slipping.”
I don’t know if I really need to concentrate on my studies right now,” said IU. “I didn’t take my college entrance exam this year because I have no plans for college at the moment.”
She then continued, “Of course, some sort of common knowledge and understanding is important, but I don’t feel the need to know math or science. Recently, I’ve been hooked on reading books. When I’m by myself, I usually read or write lyrics.”
IU has deferred any commitments to enter college at this point in time, as she’ll be focusing on advancing her career.
Source + Image: Osen

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ