HyeSoosSong

3 Desember 2011


Throughout the year, 2PM has been actively promoting for Coca-Cola‘s ‘Open Happiness‘ campaign, and now they’ve returned with a special Christmas-themed video.
On December 1st, the campaign shared a special clip that started with Chansung barging into the practice room, insisting that the other members had to follow him. Curious, the members walk into the foyer and encounter a double-stacked Coca-Cola machine, which required some creative problem-solving skills to hit the dispense button.
2PM show off their acrobatic skills by jumping, climbing, and even pulling up some of their old choreography to try and smack the button.
Throughout the video, fans were able to see a more personable side of the 2PM members, as they acted naturally while joking around with each other. “They are hilarious. I miss them”, “What are they doing??? hah! There are better ways to get that coke”, and “Kkyah! omg this is super cute. Only 2PM would do that”, fans gushed.
It was revealed through the video that the machine was a surprise Christmas gift from 2PM to their managersChansung explained through his Twitter, “Aw~ I sweat so much every time I practice, but I feel bad alway asking my managers to get me a drink. ㅠㅜ hyungs, I’m sorry~~!”
Check out 2PM’s PR video below!

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ