HyeSoosSong

19 November 2011


On November 18th, singer Solbi shared a pretty wedding dress photo through her Twitter page and wrote, “Wonder how long it’s been since I wore a wedding dress. Memories are rushing back to me.  Feels strange.  I’m unnie’s sunbae when taking wedding dress photos.  How do I look?  Am I the same like before?

Compared to her past ‘We Got Married‘ days, Solbi looks slimmer in her elaborate wedding dress. Fans couldn’t help but think back to the time when she was ‘wife’ to Shinhwa‘s Andy.

The photo attracted comments like, “Unnie, you could get married right now“, “Such a beautiful dress.  I want to get married soon too“, and “Andy would feel happy to see you in a wedding dress ^^“.

Source + Photos: Star News

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ