HyeSoosSong

19 November 2011

After publicly announcing his withdrawal from the entertainment industry yesterday, Lee Haneul took to his Twitter to express his bottled-up emotions.

On November 19th, he tweeted, “I haven’t been able to eat or sleep the past few days. This is hell!!… It seems that I, as immature as I am, have gotten old and weak. I get bitten once and suddenly they start biting from every direction… “

He continued, “All the things I’ve done wrong, the mistakes I’ve made, and the exaggerated misunderstandings keep repeating themselves thousands of times in my head. There isn’t one place that I can lean on… Please I ask of you, could all the people who leave hate comments stop?? Including Jung Hwan who believes that I cut him from the group 17 years ago.”

He then addressed his former DJ DOC groupmate, Park Jung Hwan, who felt that Lee Haneul and Kim Chang Ryul had mocked him on national television. “It’s true that things were never good between us, but is that the fault of just one person?? We were both so young back then!!! Please think of it like that~ I said I was going to quit, and Chul-hyung, after much deliberation, decided to give you a solo album. Why are you thinking that I cut you from the group when this matter had all been settled?? Let’s resolve the misunderstanding~ Whatever happened, it’s now spilled water!!”

Haneul added, “I want to sleep, I want to live… To others, it might have just been a program with no special meaning, but I quit ‘Come to Play’ ,which I’ve thought of like family and was so proud of. If that’s not enough, I’m thinking about other things I can do. I’m sorry again for my lacking and unfulfilling way of apologizing. This all happened because I’m so lacking. Even if it’s late, let’s try to work it out now!!!”

For those of you who haven’t kept up with the story, DJ DOC‘s former member Park Jung Hwan sued Lee Haneul and Kim Chang Ryul for calling him“rhythmicaly challenged” on TV while discussing their past member changes. Lee Haneul publicly apologized after realizing that his first apology had not come across the way he had intended. Haneul stated that Jung Hwan did not actually lack of sense of rhythm, and that he will be pulling out of the entertainment industry to show how truly sincere he was.

Source: Star News via Nate

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ