HyeSoosSong

20 November 2011


On November 20th, 2AM member, Changmin uploaded a hilarious photo through his Twitter and wrote, “Ice Cream is the best thing in the whole world.  I wish I lived in a world where you can’t gain weight.  I will see you after the concert..my ice cream~“.

The photo had fans cracking up as they saw the singer’s sad face in saying good bye to his beloved ice cream cone.  Bits and pieces of the waffle cone stuck out of the idol’s mouth as he helplessly stared at the camera.

Amused netizens commented, “I see that it’s hard to maintain a healthy body” and “Anticipating your concert“.

2AM will commence their ‘2011 2AM Concert – Christmas‘ concerts on the 24th and 25th of next month at the Jamsil Student Gym.

Source + Photos: Osen

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ