HyeSoosSong

3 September 2011

A Twitter conversation between singer-songwriter Yoon Jong Shin and male idol group TEEN TOP has been attracting a lot of attention.
On September 2nd, Yoon Jong Shin complimented TEEN TOP on their latest song, “Don’t Spray Perfume“. He wrote, “TEEN TOP’s ‘Don’t Spray Perfume’. The lyrics are a unique idea. It’s fresh. The melody’s good, too. But isn’t it okay if one sprays it just a little bit?
His support for the group was further augmented by adding TEEN TOP’s MV link in his tweet.
TEEN TOP responded by saying hello and thanking Yoon Jong Shin for the compliment. “Sunbae-nim~ Hello. I’m TEEN TOP’s L. Joe!! We’re so happy that a great senior singer complimented our song!! We’ll work harder from now on! Thank you”.
Yoon Jong Shin then said, “Nice to meet you… I saw Niel (before) but..”, Niel soon answered with, “Hello sunbae-nim~ I’m by his side right now. I’m Niel~ Thank you for remembering me. Sunbae can just spray perfume lightly. We’ll become a TEEN TOP who tries hard”.
Upon seeing this exchange, netizens commented, “A good example of a warm senior-junior relationship” and “If TEEN TOP tells me to not spray perfume, I definitely won’t spray it all”.
Source & Photo: OSEN via Nate

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ