HyeSoosSong

3 September 2011

Back on August 22nd, Super Junior’s Shindong revealed to the public that he underwent a cosmetic procedure to obtain double eyelids.
The idol updated his twitter on September 2nd with two new photos to further reveal his eyelids, and to address other concerns brought up by his fans.
Shindong tweeted, “Why are … so many of you asking where I got the double eyelid procedure done and how much it costs?? ㅋㅋㅋ if you truly would like to know then I’ll tell you!! I’ll even help you to the point of getting you a discount!! Would you like me to help??? ㅎㅎㅎ
Netizens whom have viewed the photos left some comments including “I think it looks good,” “You look even better now“, and “I’m still adapting to oppa’s eyes“.
Source: Star News

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 HyeSoosSong | Another Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ